About our Team
Our team is responsible for creating a brand of new digital financial platforms and apps that are highly reliable and scalable using modern engineering practices. You will be joining a project which talented software engineers in our Digital Bank Build team who is responsible for designing, building and maintaining the new digital banking platform and the customer channels. As part of the team, you will be responsible for implementing software features, involve in technical designs and writing tests to ensure the high quality delivery of the product. The teams operate in Scrum and DevOps model.
What is the role?
We are looking for an experienced and versatile Technical Scrum Master who will be responsible for building a new scrum team for the delivery of one of our new fintech products.
The Scrum Master critical responsibility is for the team and for optimal flow of work to DONE. Scrum Masters are expected to do this by setting the pace for delivery and being proactive in planning and forecasting for upcoming deliverables. To be successful in the role you should demonstrate pragmatism in your approach and be sensitive to the environment that we operate in, using your skills and knowledge to appropriately influence the delivery approach.
We are seeking a motivated individual with:
- Excellent English speaking and written skills. (Mandatory)
- Foster an open, honest and transparent relationship with key stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and facilitation, coaching and mentorship skills
- Strong stakeholder management and communications experience
- Strong ability to influence cross-functional teams and leadership
- Demonstrate assertiveness, being the voice of reason and authority
- Must be enthusiastic and bring high-energy to the delivery team
- Responsible for continuous delivery and management of technical debt
- Previous experience leading small teams while still being hands-on
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 2+ years recent experience as a Scrum Master.
- Accountable for the quality of agile ceremonies including daily scrums, sprint planning, showcases and retrospectives
- Ability to provide constructive and timely feedback to delivery team members and stakeholders
- Conflict resolution within/between delivery team and stakeholders
- Ability to negotiate priorities and timelines with stakeholders
- Setting the pace/cadence for delivery and motivating teams to succeed
- Ensuring the delivery team commits to their definition of done
- Visual representation and management of work in the sprint e.g. card walls and burn-up charts
- Management of the Master Story List (MSL), ensuring it is adequately maintained, stories are up to date and ready to play into a sprint
Knowledge of at least 3 of the following areas:
- Mobile: iOS or Android
- Microsoft .Net (C#, ASP, Framework), SQL Server
- Quality Assurance, Automation Testing
- Web Security, OWASP
- Java, Oracle
- DevOps, Continuous Delivery
Why You’ll Love Working Here
You’ll love working with us if you are:
- Passionate about technology
- Independent but also a good team player
- Comfortable with high degree of ambiguity
- Focused on usability and speed
- Keen on presenting your ideas to your peers and management
At TYME Digital opportunities are here for the taking. If want to be part of our purpose and live and lead through our values, we can offer exciting development opportunities through expanded lateral roles, stretch assignments or people leadership.
Some of our benefits:
- Meal and parking allowance covered by company.
- Full benefits and salary rank during probation.
- Insurances as Vietnamese labor law and premium health care for you and your family.
- SMART goals and clear career opportunities (technical seminar, conference and career talk) – we focus on your development.
- Values driven, international working environment and agile culture.
- Overseas travel opportunities for training and working related.
- Internal Hackathons and company’s events (team building, coffee run, blue card…)
- 13th-month salary and performance bonus.
- 15-day annual + 3-day sick leave per year from company.
- Work-life balance 40-hr per week from Mon to Fri.