- Manage architecture for digital channel for growing our new banking solutions – bring your start up experience to the team!
- Define strategy and roadmap for cross country digital channel architecture such as continuous delivery application development and API ecosystem development – and know how to build it!
- Establish business relationships with all entities and conduct or participate in product presentations and evaluations
- Act as digital channels, middleware and application delivery technical liaison and evangelist for IFS teams
- Manage architecturally compliance of proposed solutions for IFS
Your Skills and Experience
- Designing and delivering multiple large scale deployments – over multiple years
- Familiar with Enterprise and Integration patterns
- Have experience building microservices and SOA systems
- Familiar with high availability and disaster recovery
- Familiar with cloud services e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP…
- Familiar Devops and infrastructure design
- Familiar with middleware, building restful APIs, UI engineering frameworks like React/Angular
- Familiar with working across multiple geographies
- Familiar large scale open source products
- Good at documenting solution e.g. design tools, draw diagrams…
- Excellent understanding of application development and middleware
- Excellent presentation and communication skills working at CIO/CTO level
- Excellent technical understanding of application development approaches and technology
- At least 5 years’ experience working as software engineer
- At least 3 years working as Solution Architect
- Design one or more systems running on production
- Excellent written and oral English
Why You’ll Love Working Here
You’ll love working with us if you are:
- Passionate about technology
- Independent but also a good team player
- Comfortable with high degree of ambiguity
- Focused on usability and speed
- Keen on presenting your ideas to your peers and management
At TYME Digital opportunities are here for the taking. If want to be part of our purpose and live and lead through our values, we can offer exciting development opportunities through expanded lateral roles, stretch assignments or people leadership.
Some of our benefits:
- Meal and parking allowance covered by company.
- Full benefits and salary rank during probation.
- Insurances as Vietnamese labor law and premium health care for you and your family.
- SMART goals and clear career opportunities (technical seminar, conference and career talk) – we focus on your development.
- Values driven, international working environment and agile culture.
- Overseas travel opportunities for training and working related.
- Internal Hackathons and company’s events (team building, coffee run, blue card…)
- 13th-month salary and performance bonus.
- 15-day annual + 3-day sick leave per year from company.
- Work-life balance 40-hr per week from Mon to Fri.