We are looking for Senior Frontend (ReactJS) Developer. More specifically your main duties will include:
- Create responsive HTML sites from visual designs.
- Ensure cross-browser, cross-device performance, compatibility and responsiveness.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Working closely with Product managers, Designer to better understand requirements and user experience
- Support Back-end development and troubleshooting.
- Using your experience, industry knowledge and best practice to develop world class applications
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Responsible for assurance the quality of your code following the coding standard of the Hub
- Contribute to code review and testing activity when required
- Participate actively in the Hub’s engineering guild
- Keep abreast of latest development techniques and security practices
Your Skills and Experience
To be successful you will have:
- 2+ years of recent experience with HTML, CSS, JS,…
- Experience with VCS like Git, CI/CD, etc…
- Experience with modern CSS tooling like SASS and LESS
- Experience with any of popular JS Frameworks such as ReactJS + Redux, Angular, Vue, etc. Especially ReactJS and State Management Library like Redux, Apollo
- Experience with front-end optimization techniques
- Master in responsive design technique
- Experience with cross-browser development and testing practices.
- Experience with Agile methodology and Scrum development framework.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand how business needs translate into software solutions.
- Deep understanding of how to build high-performing software and practical experience with performance analysis and testing.
- Ability to operate efficiently and effectively with minimal oversight
- Demonstrated interest in technology, technology-related issues and analytical analysis
- Effective collaborator with both non-technical and technical team members
- Motivated self-starter with a high attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-based environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
You will stand-out if you have:
- Experience with UX/UI such as creating designs, layout and/or wireframes for new pages of the websites.
- Experience developing theme using WordPress
- Knowledge in Banking and related system
Why You’ll Love Working Here
At TYME Digital opportunities are here for the taking. If want to be part of our purpose and live and lead through our values, we can offer exciting development opportunities through expanded lateral roles, stretch assignments or people leadership.
Some of our benefits:
- Meal and parking allowance covered by company.
- Full benefits and salary rank during probation.
- Insurances as Vietnamese labor law and premium health care for you and your family.
- SMART goals and clear career opportunities (technical seminar, conference and career talk) – we focus on your development.
- Values driven, international working environment and agile culture.
- Overseas travel opportunities for training and working related.
- Internal Hackathons and company’s events (team building, coffee run, blue card…)
- 13th-month salary and performance bonus.
- 15-day annual + 3-day sick leave per year from company.
- Work-life balance 40-hr per week from Mon to Fri.