We are looking for Senior QA Automation, who will be the key member to manage and drive QA excellence in the scrum teams. Having insights of the QAs in the scrum teams and the delivering the product from discovery to launch.
Work closely with other QAs, engineers, analyst and product owners to identify testing areas across the deliverable.
Oversee the creation and execution of test plans and testing strategy for the scrum teams.
Liaise with other QA engineers or QA managers and leads for overall end-to-end testing plan and ensure quality releases from UAT to Production.
Guide the automation testing efforts and liaise with other QA leads to ensure any developed QA frameworks are reusable across similar technologies.
Evangelize the QA practice and the QA professionals in the HUB
Communicate status, risks and issues to senior management and team members
Drive QA process and standards changes to benefit high-performing teams.
Train and coach junior QA engineers and ensure they have a great on-boarding experience.
Your Skills and Experience
5-7 years experience in QA / Testing, preferably in finance.
Experience in Digital domain (preferably in banking) and QA process in an Agile or Scrum delivery.
Strong knowledge of multiple automated test tools and project/system development life-cycles.
Excellent organizational skills ability to concurrently inspire and direct QA practices and process across multiple delivery teams.
Experience with scripting language such as Python, Java etc. and working with QAs in other countries from different culture background will be an advantage.
Able to communicate English well (write, read, speak and listen).
Desire to engage and maintain working relationships with sponsors, business stakeholders and developers alike.
Experience of software engineer best practices
Experience with exploratory testing and behavior driven design.
Experience with continuous delivery and integration.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
At TYME Digital opportunities are here for the taking. If want to be part of our purpose and live and lead through our values, we can offer exciting development opportunities through expanded lateral roles, stretch assignments or people leadership.
Some of our benefits:
- Meal and parking allowance covered by company.
- Full benefits and salary rank during probation.
- Insurances as Vietnamese labor law and premium health care for you and your family.
- SMART goals and clear career opportunities (technical seminar, conference and career talk) – we focus on your development.
- Values driven, international working environment and agile culture.
- Overseas travel opportunities for training and working related.
- Internal Hackathons and company’s events (team building, coffee run, blue card…)
- 13th-month salary and performance bonus.
- 15-day annual + 3-day sick leave per year from company.
- Work-life balance 40-hr per week from Mon to Fri.