Are you an experienced Senior Mobile Developer looking for your next career move? Do you have a background in design & architecture and development of digital products? If so read on.
What is the team?
You will be part of our Digital Delivery Hub who are responsible for designing, developing and maintaining some of the most interesting and innovative digital apps within the financial services space that are at the forefront of the market. Our Hub is focused on building a world class User Experience, Design and Web / Mobile Development team that can work with the business to realise an exciting digital strategy.
What is the role?
We are looking for a talented Senior Mobile Developer who still does hands-on development to contribute in the development and execution of an innovative mobile banking solution in Asia. This will include the development of in-country and cross-border solutions across all facets of a mobile banking operation including customer experience and design, developing and implementing new products and services, process engineering and other functional deliverable. Risk management and technology innovation will be essential for your success.
You will be responsible for technically leading and coaching our engineers who work in cross-functional delivery teams to design and build best-of-breed mobile solutions whilst maintaining necessary support for ongoing products.
Your duties will be to:
- Provide hands-on technical leadership and development in mobile solution development – you will get your hands dirty
- Provide a leading voice in the evolving mobile architecture framework and road-map covering languages, tooling, patterns and delivery processes
- Enhance our talent pool ensuring that our team’s skills and practices are leading edge and aligned to technology strategy
- Provide technical guidance through the complete Solution Delivery Lifecycle
- Developing solution architectures aligned with enterprise-wide standards to ensure successful implementation of technology solutions
- Lead the technical design process coordinating various stakeholders; develop and document solution architectures for projects aligned to bank’s standards and policies
- Custodian of design and engineering best practices; and technical app road-maps
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 4 years of experience in Android
- Experience in iOS development is a big PLUS
- Must have experience developing for multiple screen sizes and densities
- Good at OOP and data structure
- Experience with developing custom UI for native component
- Familiar with frameworks CI/DI like Dagger, Butter Knife, Retrofit, Crashlytic…
- Good understanding about MVC, MVP, MVVM, VIPER
- Good at finding and using 3rd party open source library
- Have experience in integrating mobile apps with web services, firebase
- Have experience in automation test, unit test
- Have experience in memory & performance solving
- Have experience in dexguard, progurad, dexprotector is a plus
- Have experience in Social Network Open API platform (Facebook, Twitter)
- Have an app in Google Play/ Apple App Store is a plus
- Have experience developing both Android and iOS application is a plus (multi-skilling is good)
- Previous experience with .Net and Web development is a plus
- Must be Vietnam resident or valid work permit
- Excellent English speaking and written skills (Mandatory)
- Strong at Object Oriented Programming and Reactive Programming
- Strong willingness to learn new practices and technologies
- Able to work well in the team and willingness to mentor / coach others
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including facilitation and negotiation
- Understanding and experience of Agile methodology
- Experience in working across a number of technical domains with the ability to ‘deep dive’ where required and ensure correct solutions are implemented
- Ability to translate technical talk to the business
- Ability to deliver convincing presentations that provide significant insight and generate consensus and buy-in
Why You’ll Love Working Here
At TYME Digital opportunities are here for the taking. If want to be part of our purpose and live and lead through our values, we can offer exciting development opportunities through expanded lateral roles, stretch assignments or people leadership.
Some of our benefits:
- Meal and parking allowance covered by company.
- Full benefits and salary rank during probation.
- Insurances as Vietnamese labor law and premium health care for you and your family.
- SMART goals and clear career opportunities (technical seminar, conference and career talk) – we focus on your development.
- Values driven, international working environment and agile culture.
- Overseas travel opportunities for training and working related.
- Internal Hackathons and company’s events (team building, coffee run, blue card…)
- 13th-month salary and performance bonus.
- 15-day annual + 3-day sick leave per year from company.
- Work-life balance 40-hr per week from Mon to Fri