Our team is responsible for creating a brand of new digital financial platforms and apps that are highly reliable and scalable using modern engineering practices. You will be joining a project which talented software engineers in our Digital Bank Build team who is responsible for designing, building and maintaining the new digital banking platform and the customer channels. As part of the team, you will be responsible for implementing software features, involve in technical designs and writing tests to ensure the high quality delivery of the product. The teams operate in Scrum and DevOps model.
We’re looking for top engineers out there! During the interview process we will test your coding and design skills to assess your experience and depth of knowledge. Don’t worry our interview process will be fun!
What is the role?
We are looking for Java API engineers willing to work on the entire technology stack, from front-end, API to infrastructure. If you love solving problems with strong potential to learn new technology and frameworks, as well as being a great team player to share knowledge and willing to help their teams deliver.
You’ll have an opportunity in contributing to:
- Ensure cross-browser, cross-device performance, compatibility and responsiveness.
- Using your experience, industry knowledge and best practice to develop world class applications and optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Working closely with Product managers, Designer to better understand requirements and user experience.
- Responsible for assurance the quality of your code following the coding standard of the Hub.
- Contribute to code review and testing activity when required
- Participate actively in the Hub’s engineering guild.
- Keep abreast of latest development techniques and security practices.
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor or certification of Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with and appreciation for automated testing.
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming modelling.
- Strong Java and API, Git source control and Git Flow branching model.
- Strong problem solving skills and confident in English communication.
- Great team work, collaboration and culture fit in Agile team.
- Will be offered temporary 6-month contract and extendable if any.
Have you heard or worked with?
- Apache Camel, Karaf
- ESB, EAI, OSGi
- Kafka, Spring Boot, Microservices
- Amazon EC2 or Azure
- Continuous Integration (Team City)
- Ansisble or Puppet
- Java, Python, Go or NodeJS
- ReactJS or AngularJS
- Linux administration
- Branching, merging and code reviews
Why You’ll Love Working Here
You’ll love working with us if you are:
- Passionate about technology
- Independent but also a good team player
- Comfortable with high degree of ambiguity
- Focused on usability and speed
- Keen on presenting your ideas to your peers and management
At TYME Digital opportunities are here for the taking. If want to be part of our purpose and live and lead through our values, we can offer exciting development opportunities through expanded lateral roles, stretch assignments or people leadership.
Some of our benefits:
- Meal and parking allowance covered by company.
- Full benefits and salary rank during probation.
- Insurances as Vietnamese labor law and premium health care for you and your family.
- SMART goals and clear career opportunities (technical seminar, conference and career talk) – we focus on your development.
- Values driven, international working environment and agile culture.
- Overseas travel opportunities for training and working related.
- Internal Hackathons and company’s events (team building, coffee run, blue card…)
- 13th-month salary and performance bonus.
- 15-day annual + 3-day sick leave per year from company.
- Work-life balance 40-hr per week from Mon to Fri.