TYME Digital represents a focus on delivering digital solutions & a HUB for application development across TYME Bank. TYME Digital designs, builds & operates digital banking ecosystems. We have developed an innovative KYC solution that allows customers to open a simple bank account over their mobile phone, & open an unrestricted bank account (with full KYC identification) from a remote location instead of having to enter a bank branch.
Are you interested in learning something new every day? Would you like to work in a young, creative & fun team? Do you love to work with the latest technologies? Have you ever imagined yourself working remotely? Then let become our teammate!
Objectives of this Role
- Gather and Input Data from several Data sources
- Work with data structures and metadata to ensure consistency, security, and accessibility.
- Analyze Information and take an active role in data analysis and interpretation.
- Prepare Reports and presentations and use data-gathering and modeling strategies to provide an overview of new processes and enhanced procedures for business-wide reporting
- Design Data Management and Reporting Tools for use across the organization
- Collaborate with Business Teams and Leadership
Responsibilities and Requirements
- The Reporting Data Analyst’s role is data-driven, requiring a high level of attention to detail.
- Data management –familiarity with data management principles and practices, including metadata management and data access technologies
- Analysis –effectively examine large quantities of data and derive insights from these data sets
- Written and verbal communication – to communicate across business lines and report on findings and processes to executives and employees
- Problem-solving –find solutions to data management and reporting problems and modify solutions based on changing requirements
- Comfortable using standard office software as well as the following: Database software (SQL, Tableau, AWS reporting tools)
Your Skills and Experience
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or related fields
- 4+ years experience as a data analyst, reporting data analytics is preferred
- Proven analytic skills, including reporting, mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations
- Strong SQL or Excel skills with the ability to learn other analytic/reporting tools
- Must have knowledge of Python and R
- At least 4 years working in a data analytics reporting role
- Demonstrated experience in design, develop and maintain reports, optimizing efficiency in manipulating data and writing complex queries.
- Background in statistics and business/data modeling
- Microsoft Excel Expert
- Experience in Microsoft Business Intelligence – SSIS, SSRS & SSAS
- Hands on experience in using different DBMS (SQL Server, Oracle, MSQL & Access …).
- Hands-on experience in Power-BI, Tableau and Spotfire.
- Knowledge on Big Data (Hive, Spark) would be beneficial
- Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
Why You’ll Love Working Here
At TYME Digital opportunities are here for the taking. If want to be part of our purpose and live and lead through our values, we can offer exciting development opportunities through expanded lateral roles, stretch assignments or people leadership.
Some of our benefits:
- Meal and parking allowance covered by company.
- Full benefits and salary rank during probation.
- Insurances as Vietnamese labor law and premium health care for you and your family.
- SMART goals and clear career opportunities (technical seminar, conference and career talk) – we focus on your development.
- Values driven, international working environment and agile culture.
- Overseas travel opportunities for training and working related.
- Internal Hackathons and company’s events (team building, coffee run, blue card…)
- 13th-month salary and performance bonus.
- 15-day annual + 3-day sick leave per year from company.
- Work-life balance 40-hr per week from Mon to Fri.